
My neighbor two houses down has a wonderful pool and lets us come when ever we want. Alexandra loves it. She is enjoying the summer so much specially since she knows and likes to swim. She can now jump from one side of the pool and swim to the steps on the other side all on her own. She likes for me to be close to her which is understandable. She is a little bit over 2 1/2 years old. She is so mature and her comunication skills are advanced for her age and that is why some times I forget that she is little and expect more from her. Alexandra likes to come and sleep with us, and even though I struggled with this I have to say that I have come to terms with it...IT'S OK. She wants to be with us and for me that is a good thing. Soon enough she will be wanting to do her own things and be by herself, thus I am enjoying it now. Everyone has a different opinion about this so I have stoped asking for solutions and I am at peace with my decision to let her come and sleep with us in the middle of the night. I have to say that 2 nights she has stayed in her room, and she knows is a good thing since she says it to me very proudly "I stayed in my room all DAY" of course meaning all night. Love you Alexandra!


Samantha is a great sleeper, she can sleep sometimes until 9. This may be an issue when she is in school but again we will cross that bridge when we get to it. For now this has allowed me to spend sometime with Alexandra, she usually gets up around 6:30, and get few things done in the house. Samantha is about to turn 15 months old. She is sweet and like to say many words, just like her sister. Love you Samantha or like you say "tata"

1 comment:
Samantha is SOOOO big! I want to hug her!
Post a Comment