Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So long, Updates

It has been so long since I posted anything. I have been reading more at night and the little free time I get I am trying to spend it with God either by praying or reading my bible. I often forget to do this getting distracted with things of the world. Still things need to get done, however I need to set my priorities straight. When I sit in front of the computer time goes by so fast, several hours go by and I feel I have waisted a lot of time on just looking at "thinks" or read about "stuff" that really does not concern me but well enough of that.

Our trip to California was a blast, we had fun spending time with our family. As you know girls, Samantha walked there and you Alexandra touched a Dolphin with uncle Rod. Alexandra and her cousin GG had a great time together playing with GG's toys. One of the pictures was a "scary" view of the future, these girls driving?! We spend one night in lake Tahoe and went to the beach lake there a couple of times. That place is so beautiful.





After we got back Alexandra took her first week of swimming lessons and she did great. Last week was the end of her second session that consisted of 8 days of 45 minutes each. You loved it girl, you know pretty much how to swim now, you are cautious but love to jump in the pool and swim under with your goggles. We are so proud of you. you were also able to float on your back all by yourself. GO Alexandra.


Samantha continues to grow, she is a very easy going little one. However when you are tired you get a temper. Sometimes you like to bite and hit mommy, I had to put you on time out for the first time not long ago. You love to read, the other day I went to put the clothes in the dryer, you were following me then you went back to your room and when I came back to look for you, I found you on Alexandra's bed surrounded by books and looking very attentively to one of them. It is interesting to see that most of the time you like to look at the books all on your own. We ready to you buy are perfectly OK with looking at them on your own. So many words you are starting to say. Please and Thank you are at the top of the list. You say them with the same intonation as your sister "pease, Tatiu". The other day I dressed you up and when I was done you said "how Pee-t". The same day I gave you a big huge and you said "I lo u" too cute. you can also say "moo morning" and "bye bye daddy/dada". Obviously these words are not perfectly clear but you can sure tell what you are trying to say. You like to eat and you pretty much eat anything and we really like that. Milk is not your favorite thing so we try to give you lots of cheese, yogurt and well...Ice cream sometimes. Oh, when I tell you to make a sad face you do this...
Long Eyelashes?!

No comments: